Properties Of Rattu Sawa Henna:
🍀Middle Sift Quality
🍀Dye release time 8-12 hours
🍀Dye retention 24 hours
🍀Brownish red tones
🍀Henna pouch with complementary acidic mix citric acid
🍀 Middle-Quality powder.
It is Ppd free, metallic salt-free, ammonia-free, artificial color free, preservative-free peroxide, and other contentment free
How To Use:
When you intend to color your hair, soak henna paste 8-12 hours before application.
How to make the henna paste:
- In henna powder, mix Organic Roots’ low pH acidic powder. Our acidic mix is natural too,food-grade or fruit acid. It helps better henna dye release. (or else you can add the juice of 5-6 lemons.)
- Make a henna paste with pure normal temperature water (not hot).
- Cover it and keep it in a warm corner for 8-12 hours.
- The paste is ready to use.
- Apply on hair. Cover with plastic wrap/shower cap for 3-6 hours.
- Wash with shampoo
Please note: if you want to convert henna orange shade into black then apply indigo after henna wash. for the brown shade, you will mix henna and indigo paste together to apply
For more details. Read about Two-step Method and One-step Method