What is henna leaf powder?
Henna leaves powder stain red-orange. It is an amazing natural conditioner, that makes hair healthy, voluminous, and strong, and builds a protective layer on hair strands that safeguards from damage by heat and sunlight; it cures dandruff and itchy scalp too. Benefits: It makes hair.
- healthier, shinier & glossy,
- Cures dandruff Condition hair
- Promote hair growth
- Balances pH and oil production
- Strengthen hair and curbs hair loss
- Who are allergic to the synthetic dye
- Chemical-processed hair/damaged hair
- All ages
- All gender
- Pregnant mothers
- Pre-mature white
- Ammonia free
- Peroxide free
- ppd free
- Metallic salt-free
- Preservatives free
How To Use:When you intend to color your hair, soak henna paste 8-12 hours before application.
How to make the henna paste:
- In henna powder, mix Organic Roots’ low pH acidic powder (or else you can add the juice of 3-4 lemons.)
- Make a henna paste with pure normal temperature water (not hot).
- Cover it and keep it in a warm corner for 8-12 hours.
- The paste is ready to use.
- Apply on hair. Cover with plastic wrap/shower cap for 3-6 hours.
- Wash with shampoo