[ Reetha Shampoo 220ml -Extra Mild + Twice A Month Clarifying Shampoo 80 ml - complimentary ] TOTAL 300 ml
[ Reetha Shampoo 500ml -Extra Mild + Twice A Month Clarifying Shampoo150 ml - complimentary ] TOTAL -650 ML
All Natural Ingredients
Reetha & Aloe vera shampoo for hair is an Extra gentle wash that cleanses the scalp and hair without drying out hair and will leave your hair strengthened & adding volume to hair Ideal for all hair types and textures. The natural formula of this shampoo protects the lipid layer otherwise surfactants during routine washing have a tremendous effect on lipid loss from hair that causes hair prone to damage whereas lipids are vital in protection against damage and maintenance of healthy hair. Other Ingredients like Hydrolyzed wheat protein increase the elasticity of your hair by controlling the loss of moisture from your stand and provide a protective lipid layer to hair that controls enviro-nmental damage This, in turn, improves the flexibility of your hair and helps strengthen your locks.
Organic Roots is also providing twice a month-deep clarifying treatment complementary along with EveryDay Reetha shampoo. You just need to do this clarifying shampoo once or twice a month to trap those stubborn impurities that are not possible to remove with mild shampoos which cause buildups that can make hair feel dry over time if it stays longer on hair so It is an excellent addition to your hair care routine if you need a scalp refresh. This shampoo is giving all-in-one solution in one purchase.
How To Use :No :1 Use Extra Mild Reetha Shampoo For Your everyday routine wash.
Your hair will need to be completely soaked before you apply shampoo. Using warm water is essential because the warm water will open the cuticles in your hair.
- Let your hair get completely wet before you apply your shampoo.
- Measure a quarter-sized amount of shampoo into the palm of your hair if you have short or medium-length hair. You can double that amount if your hair is longer than your shoulders. Rub between your palms and then softly work the shampoo into the roots of your hair in a circular motion, massaging, not scrubbing.
- You need more shampoo at the roots because that is where the majority of your oil is. You need less shampoo or no shampoo at the tips of your hair.
- Rinse your hair with warm water until it is free of all shampoo.
- Repeat the step if you have applied an oil treatment on your hair otherwise one-time shampoo would be sufficient.
- Now use no.2 Organic Roots conditioner on your hair. Evenly spread conditioner into the lengths of your hair. Keep it for 3 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with cold water. The cool water will shut the cuticles in your hair and keep the moisture and oils sealed in your hair. Your hair will look shinier.
Must Do Organic Roots Aesthetic Clarify Shampoo treatment Twice A Month and Extra Mild Reetha shampoo regularly followed by the conditioner for Happy Long Healthy Hair.
Water, Green surfactants, Reetha Extracts, Aloe vera leaf juice, hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Humectants, Cationic Quat, Natural Super fatting emollient, Guar Silk, Xanthan Gum, Natural Chelator, Natural Preservative, Vitamin-E