How to make henna paste:
When you intend to apply henna on hair soak it 8-12 prior to application. Keep of head for 3 to 6 hours. The longer you keep the paste on head , deeper the shade will be.
- In henna powder, mix Organic Roots’ low pH acidic powder (or else you can add the juice of 3-4 lemons.)
- Make a henna paste with pure normal temperature water (not hot). (Avoid Tap Water)
- Cover it and keep it in a warm corner for 8-12 hours.
- The paste is ready to use.
- Apply on hair. Cover with plastic wrap/shower cap for 3-6 hours.
- Wash with shampoo/ cowash followed by conditioner .
Please note: if you want to convert henna orange shade into black then apply indigo after henna wash. for brown shade, you will mix henna and indigo paste together to apply.