What is henna leaf powder?
Henna leaves powder stain red-orange. It is an amazing natural conditioner, that makes hair healthy, voluminous, strong, and builds a protective layer on hair strands that safeguards from damage by heat and sunlight; it cures dandruff and itchy scalp too.
Benefits: It makes hair
- healthier, shinier & glossy,
- Cures dandruff Condition hair
- Promote hair growth
- Balances pH and oil production
- Strengthen hair and curbs hair loss
Safe For :
- Who are allergic to the synthetic dye
- Chemical processed hair/damaged hair
- All ages
- All gender
- Pregnant mothers
- Pre-mature white
- Ammonia free
- Peroxide free
- ppd free
- Metallic salt-free
- Preservatives free
How To Use:
When you intend to color your hair, soak henna paste 8-12 hours before application.
How to make the henna paste:
- In henna powder, mix Organic Roots’ low pH acidic powder (or else you can add the juice of 3-4 lemons.)
- Make a henna paste with pure normal temperature water (not hot).
- Cover it and keep it in a warm corner for 8-12 hours.
- The paste is ready to use.
- Apply on hair. Cover with plastic wrap/shower cap for 3-6 hours.
- Wash with shampoo
Please note: if you want to convert henna orange shade into black then apply indigo after henna wash. for the brown shade, you will mix henna and indigo paste together to apply
For more details. Read about Two-step Method and One-step Method