Here We will discuss how to achieve the desire color on white hair using these three plants Henna, Cassia Obovata, and Indigo together. Cassia obovata is a natural plant powder that looks very much like a henna powder but generally does not stain hair or hands.
It is an excellent conditioner that makes hair glossy and thick, with a healthy scalp. cassia gives wheat golden dye for blond people when mixed with henna it can give copper blond and strawberry blond shades and light brown too with henna and indigo combination. It does not show any color on dark hair. It is used as an excellent conditioner for dark hair. Use once a month for all hair and scalp problems. Indigo powder is grounded leaves of the plant famous as IndigoferaTinctoria. It has blue-purple dye in it.
Indigo itself alone does not work effectively on grey hair, it has to be applied either by mixing with pure henna or after henna treatment on your hair. This method is not only safe but also beneficial to hair. Henna leaves powder stain red-orange. It is an amazing natural conditioner, makes hair healthy, voluminous and strong and builds a protective layer that hair strands to damage from heat and sunlight; it cures dandruff and itchy scalp too.
- Adds shine to hair.
- Conditions and strengthens hair.
- Helps with scalp conditions (it has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties)
- It helps eliminate dandruff.
- Natural remedy for lice.
- Adds volume to the hair (some say it makes hair look thicker)
The cart below is just for guidance. Individual may vary results according to their hair structure, their real hair color and hair health.
Let’s start method:
ONE STEP METHOD FOR BLOND TO golden BROWN SHADE (a mixture of henna, cassia, indigo)
- Strawberry blond: 75% cassia + 25% henna.
- Copper: 50 % cassia + 50% henna
- Light brown: equal quantity of henna + cassia+ indigo
- Golden brown: 4 parts cassia+1 part henna +1 part Indigo
In the following method, we are doing the procedure for golden brown shade on white hair
When you intend to color your white hair, soak cassia & henna together 8-12 hours before application
- In cassia and henna powder, mix Organic Roots’ low pH acidic powder (or else you can add the juice of 3-4 lemons. Make a paste with pure normal temperature water (not hot).
- Cover it and keep it in a warm corner for 8-12 hours.
- Before you apply, make a fresh indigo paste with lukewarm water (not hot) and add 1tsp salt in it.
- Now add immediately in prepped henna and cassia paste. Mix it well.
- Apply it on hair. Cover your hair with a plastic wrap/shower cap for 3-5 hours.
- Wash with shampoo and conditioner. Your hair color will oxidize and settle over the next two days.
- Repeat as required. No harm.